Effective Representation For A Variety Of Traffic Offenses
While traffic crimes may seem minor, the penalties associated with traffic offenses in Montana may include large fines and even incarceration. Traffic offenses also have the ability to affect your driving record and insurance rates. At Reep, Bell, Laird & Jasper, P.C., we have experience representing individuals in proceedings related to a number of traffic offenses, such as:
- Reckless driving: A person operates a vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Careless driving: A person operates or drives a vehicle in a manner that unduly or unreasonably endangers the life, limb, property or other right of a person.
- Speeding: a person drives a vehicle in excess of the posted speed limit
- Failure to stop: A person fails to stop at a designated stop sign or at an intersection, crosswalk or other delineation that requires the driver to stop.
- Following too closely: A person follows a vehicle more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard for the speed of the vehicles and the traffic upon and the condition of the roadway.
No offense is too small to ignore. By being proactive with an experienced criminal defense attorney, you can minimize or eliminate the impact of any traffic tickets now and in the future. Call 406-541-4100 to get started today.