After law school, Mr. Molloy completed a one-year clerkship with Chief Justice Mike McGrath, and a two-year clerkship with the Hon. Ronald B. Leighton of the Western District of Washington federal court in Tacoma, Washington. After his clerkships, Mr. Molloy practiced for two years in Portland, Oregon before returning to Montana to join Reep, Bell, Laird & Jasper.
Mr. Molloy enjoys working with his clients to figure out how to best achieve their goals and resolve their disputes. He focuses his civil litigation practice on personal injury litigation, wrongful death litigation, commercial litigation, and construction defect litigation. He is admitted to practice in Montana and Oregon, and he is a member of the Montana Trial Lawyers Association.
In his free time, Mr. Molloy devotes his free time to his family, friends, and cheering on the Carroll Saints, Montana Grizzlies, and other local sports teams.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana
- J.D. – 2012
- Honors: With Honors
- Law Review: Montana Law Review, Editor
- Carroll College, Helena, Montana – 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association, Present